Template: Make A Landing Page For Your Coffee Shop In 5 Minutes (LinkTree Alternative)
I hate LinkTree. If you’re a coffee shop, you should use this free landing page template instead (link + tutorial below).
I’ve always had beef with Linktree for coffee shops.
The service is positioned as the easiest way to point social media visitors to important information, there are a few problems with the execusion.
- The default, unpaid templates don’t look good. Those green buttons make it hard to see the white text, and they instantly take you away from the magic of the brand.
- You can’t actually put helpful information there. You have link out to other places for hours, location, ordering, etc. You should really be able to put all that stuff on the Linktree page itself.
- Not super customizable. It has buttons… that’s it. No maps. No images. No menus.
I came up with a better solution for most shops.
Using Notion to Create a Simple Coffee Shop Landing Page (For Free)
Notion is the bomb. It’s a super-customizable all-in-one tool I use to manage my business and personal knowledge… and it makes for an exceptional business landing page.
Here’s an example of what you can add to a Notion page:
- A big annoucement (example: current covid precautions)
- Links to your online ordering app
- A “what we stand for” blurb for branding power
- Menu images (or lists)
- Embedded Google Map for easy viewing
- Images of your shop
- Instructions for ordering curbside
- Store hours + contact info
- Almost anything you could want
It’s a no-brainer to me, and it takes just 5 minutes to setup with the template I made. It’s free. Please steal it.
How To Setup Your Page In 5 Minutes
Here’s a quick video showing up setup works.
Show Me Your Page!
I’d love to see how yours turned out.
Shoot me an email with the link ?
Update: I used Monomyth Coffee as an example, but when the owners saw this guide, they went ahead and made a page of their own!
Hey ? I'm Garrett Oden
Freelance Coffee Marketer
I work with coffee brands around the world to create and execute captivating digital marketing strategies.
Finding new customers is hard. Good thing they want to find YOU. Here’s how to use local seo for coffee shops via Google My Business to attract more business.
With recent updates in iOS 14, Facebook ads are becoming prohibitively expensive for coffee roasters. Here’s what to do instead.
A great coffee brand is more than slick designs and a punchy logo. Here’s how 24 coffee companies use memorable branding to stand out.