Delivery + Pickup Are Essential During The COVID-19 Crisis.
Thankfully, getting started is FREE right now.
With many states banning dine-in, delivery and pickup are no longer optional for restaurants and cafes. If you want to stay open, you MUST pivot.
(Roasters can get creative with pickup options too!)
There are some great deals going on to help you make the switch.
- Grubhub is deferring restaurant fees (though not waving them completely)
- UberEats is waiving fees for independent restaurants
- DoorDash is either waiving or reducing restaurant fees
- Shopify is offering 90 free days (vs 14 normally) of their easy-to-use ecommerce store with local pickup/delivery and gift cards enabled
- Your POS provider may already have an ecommerce add-on (Square, Luvu, Toast Now)
- OneDine’s parking lot order and pickup tech is now free for independent restaurants
- FanFood is offering restaurants 60 days of their new curbside pickup tech
- Tock lets customers prepay and select pickup times, as if they were making a reservation for a table
If Canlis–one of Seattle’s premier fine dining establishments–can pivot to morning bagels, a drive-thru cafe, and family meal pack delivery, you can figure this out too.
I believe in you! ❤️
Hey 👋 I'm Garrett Oden
Freelance Coffee Marketer
I'm a coffee industry native who works with coffee brands around the world to create and execute captivating marketing strategies.
Finding new customers is hard. Good thing they want to find YOU. Here’s how to use local seo for coffee shops via Google My Business to attract more business.
With recent updates in iOS 14, Facebook ads are becoming prohibitively expensive for coffee roasters. Here’s what to do instead.